Monday, October 19, 2009

XTM Online

About a year or so ago my good friends Franco and Eric started a blog called XTM Online. The blogs focus was on fashion, music, and culture. I was brought as photographer for the blog and gained a lot experience with my photography and met quite a bit of cool people along the way. Earlier this year XTM had its first fashion show called EXPOSURE. The event was huge success and will take place next year as well. I was on hand to shoot the show. This was huge lesson in being prepared to shoot in any conditions and bringing back up gear. I though I would be able to use my 18-135 and sb-800 flash but withe the low celling and mixed get lights that was not going to happen. I switched to prime 50 1.8 ,shot wide open and let flow from there. Below is the video form the show. The shots from the runway and stage are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment