Thursday, October 22, 2009

Street Photography

Imagine walking up to perfect stranger and asking them "can I make a portrait of you ?" Scary thought for some(including myself) but the images you can create in that type of scenario can be great pieces of art. One day I'd like to get together with some classmates and set up a street photo both like I saw in the video below of Clay Enos of the street photography sessions he likes to do that was featured on Wired's website.
Here is another cool street photography video by local photographer Zack Arias

6 comments:

Amy Andoe said...

In response to the top video:That would be fun to do!!! Was he using some effect on those pictures??? It almost looked like HDR or maybe my contacts are getting too dry

Brett May said...

sick

Gerald said...

yea he used an action in either PR or LR

Lisa Cave said...

Gerald, you really need to get a life!

Gerald said...

lol I get a lot of this from the blogs i follow!

Russelle Dennis said...

I only watched the first video about street photography at the moment, but that would be fun!

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment