Monday, October 26, 2009

The Big Picture

A great photojournalism blog I like to follow is The Boston Globe's photo blog called "The Big Picture". The images displayed here are run the gamut from features, sports, spot news, and portraits. Today they posted some photos from Afghanistan . I feel that the photos displayed show the all sides of conflict that is taking place in this country at this time. One of the most powerful images I came across was the one below shot by Paula Bronstein for Getty Images.

4 comments:

Debra Hodges said...

Dramatic images. Very touching. Makes me really appreciate my freedom, home, and all the other blessings I have.

Ana Doemland said...

Wow. Awesome post. Breath-taking image.
Very nice, Gerald!

Nichole Payne said...

i totally agree on the amount of impact that image can put on a person. it's a great shot.

Chelsea Smith said...

Amazing.

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment